The shape, projection, and contours of your chin and cheeks define your overall facial contours and silhouette. Hollow cheeks and a weak chin can make your face look unharmonious. Dr. Erickson offers personalized cheek and chin augmentation in Houston to elevate your facial contours.
The Erickson Difference
Dr. Erickson is a highly-acclaimed facial plastic surgeon with hundreds of successful aesthetic surgeries under his belt. Whether you want to enhance the projection of your chin or add volume to your cheeks, he can offer personalized solutions that conform to your anatomy and goals. Instead of following a cookie-cutter approach, Dr. Erickson modifies the surgical plan according to your unique goals and concerns after a thorough evaluation.
What is Chin Augmentation?
Chin augmentation surgery, also known as genioplasty, is a cosmetic procedure that improves the appearance of the chin. The most common reason for chin augmentation is to create better balance in the face by correcting a “weak” chin. This can be done by placing a silicone implant in the chin to add projection and definition. Dr. Erickson’s chin augmentation in Houston can also improve the depressions around the chin, strengthen the jawline, and improve overall facial contours.
Goals of Chin Augmentation:
- Improving the projection of the chin
- Improving the depressions around the chin
- Creating a counterbalance with the nose
- Strengthening the jawline
- Improving overall facial harmony and balance
Goals of Cheek Augmentation:
- Improving the overall contours of the face
- Correcting age-related loss of facial volume
- Correcting the appearance of hollow, gaunt, or sunken cheeks
- Making the cheeks look fuller, softer, and more youthful
- Reversing the effects of age on the cheeks
Candidates for Chin & Cheek Augmentation:
- Have a recessed or weak chin, sunken/hollow cheeks, or both
- Want to reverse the effects of age on the cheeks
- Want to improve overall facial contours
- Have overall good health
- Don’t have underlying medical conditions that preclude surgery
- Are nonsmokers or willing to stop smoking before and after surgery
- Have realistic expectations about the procedure
Consult Dr. Erickson
Dr. Cameron Erickson is a nationally renowned facial plastic surgeon committed to ensuring safe, consistent, and natural results for his patients. He curates personalized surgical plans and supports you through every stage of the surgical process, from the initial consultation to the final recovery. If you want to elevate your facial contours, schedule an appointment for cheek or chin augmentation in Houston, TX.