If you’re dissatisfied with the results of your primary facelift or want a touch-up, you’re a candidate for a revision facelift. Dr. Erickson performs highly personalized revision surgeries to ensure subtle, natural-looking results that conform to your expectations.
The Erickson Difference
Dr. Erickson has performed hundreds of successful facelift surgeries over an illustrious career. His patients are unanimously thrilled with results that are simultaneously dramatic yet subtle and personalized according to their individual anatomical needs and goals. Dr. Erickson is the right surgeon for your revision facelift because of his stellar track record and attention to detail. Whether you want to improve the results of a botched prior surgery or undergo a second facelift after a decade, Dr. Erickson should be your surgeon of choice.
What is Revision Facelift?
Revision facelift refers to any facelift after the primary procedure. Revision facelifts are usually done to correct the results of a previous facelift that may not have turned out according to the patient’s expectations. But you can also undergo a revision facelift to enhance the results of prior surgery or reverse new signs of aging a decade after your primary procedure. A revision facelift can improve the appearance of scars, tighten loose skin, and take a decade or more off the face.
Reasons for a Revision Facelift:
- Reverse the signs of aging a decade after the primary facelift
- Botched primary facelift because of an inexperienced surgeon
- Facial skin pulled and stretched too tight during the primary facelift
- Unsightly and highly visible facial scarring
- The earlobe is pulled forward because of poorly-placed incisions
- Insufficient adjustment during the primary procedure (residual jowls and laxity)
- Puckering, creasing, or dimpling of the skin after the primary facelift
- Unwanted changes in the mouth, ears, or hairline after the primary facelift
- Asymmetrical or unnatural results after the primary procedure
- Primary facelift performed using outdated techniques
Candidates for Revision Facelift:
- Want to reverse or improve the results of an unsatisfactory primary facelift
- Have complications or unsightly scarring after the primary facelift
- Want to reverse the signs of aging a decade or more after the primary facelift
- Want to take a decade or more off the facial skin
- Have moderate to severe skin laxity and wrinkles on the face
- Are in good overall health
- Don’t have underlying medical conditions that preclude surgery
- Are nonsmokers or willing to stop smoking before and after the procedure
- Have realistic expectations of what a revision facelift can provide
Consult Dr. Erickson
Dr. Erickson is a highly-skilled and reputable facial plastic surgeon specializing in facelifts. He has trained at one of the best plastic surgery residencies in the country — UTSW in Dallas. He was the chief resident and received an award for performing the highest number of successful facial plastic surgeries. He is also fellowship-trained in aesthetic plastic surgery. If you’re looking for a talented and skilled facial plastic surgeon who supports you through every stage of your recovery journey, contact Dr. Erickson for a consultation today.