A facelift is one of the most effective ways to reverse the effects of aging on your face. With strategic incisions and modifications, Dr. Erickson can take a decade or more off your face, reintroducing you to your youthful self.
The Erickson Difference
With hundreds of aesthetic plastic surgeries under his belt, Dr. Erickson is a highly-acclaimed facial plastic surgeon specializing in cutting-edge techniques. He takes a personalized approach to facelifts to ensure your results match your anatomy and goals. Instead of transforming your facial appearance, he focuses on subtle changes to restore your youthful appearance, making you look how you looked a decade ago. The goal is to make you look elevated, not different.
What is Primary Facelift?
A facelift, also known as rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic procedure to improve the appearance of the face. The procedure typically includes the removal of excess skin and fat and the tightening of facial muscles. The plastic surgeon makes incisions along the hairline and behind the ears to trim away excess skin, remove excess fat deposits, and tighten the underlying facial muscles, taking decades off your face. The term “primary facelift” refers to an individual’s first facelift.
Goals of Primary Facelift:
- Removing deep facial creases and folds
- Reducing facial wrinkles and sagging skin
- Improving the jawline and neck contours
- Improving the quality and texture of the skin
- Enhancing and rejuvenating the under-eye region
- Improving the contours and appearance of the brows
- Improving overall facial contours
- Removing sagging folds of facial skin
Candidates for Primary Facelift:
- Have loose skin, especially around the jawline and neck
- Have deep wrinkles, creases, or folds in the face
- Have excess fat deposits around the jowls and jawline
- Have a “tired” look, even when they’re well-rested
- Have a sagging or jowly jawline
- Are usually in their late 50s and beyond
- Are nonsmokers or willing to stop smoking
- Have good skin elasticity
- Are in overall good health
- Have realistic expectations for what a facelift can achieve
Consult Dr. Erickson
Dr. Erickson is a highly-skilled, acclaimed, and reputable facial plastic surgeon with hundreds of successful plastic surgeries under his belt. He follows a patient-centered surgical plan to ensure you feel supported through every stage of your facelift surgery. Furthermore, instead of offering a cookie-cutter treatment, he personalizes each surgical plan to reverse the signs of aging on your face while ensuring safe, consistent, and subtle results. Please consult Dr. Erickson if you’re prepared to reverse facial aging.